newby

dmcdevin

Reaction score
New to the droid just got my first android powered phone yesterday (htc incredible) and couldnt be happier. before this I was a diehard iphone user, but now i have to say i will never go back. The iphone is a great phone but the UI on my inc is fantastic!! I was originally goin to get the droid x but the all the verizon stores in my state are completely sold out and I didnt want to wait. I still might trade out for the phone because I really like the idea of having a bigger screen, but all in all I couldnt be happier with this phone.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
New to the droid just got my first android powered phone yesterday (htc incredible) and couldnt be happier. before this I was a diehard iphone user, but now i have to say i will never go back. The iphone is a great phone but the UI on my inc is fantastic!! I was originally goin to get the droid x but the all the verizon stores in my state are completely sold out and I didnt want to wait. I still might trade out for the phone because I really like the idea of having a bigger screen, but all in all I couldnt be happier with this phone.

Welcome aboard newbie, er, I mean dmcdevin :)
dancedroid

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

glad to see you came over to the better side :) any questions feel free to ask

OP
D

dmcdevin

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! So far everything has been pretty easy to figure out on the phone, and any questions that I have had so far have easily been answered by doing a quick search on here.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome! Glad you've found answers already by searching this site! There's definitely a lot of info here!

Emitted from X.