rxonmymind

Reaction score
Love the Droid hope to find some answers to a glitch. Anyhow Cheers everyone!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place, enjoy your stay.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
You come to the right place for answers. Just ask.
Enjoy your stay with us. :)

OP
R

rxonmymind

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
You come to the right place for answers. Just ask.
Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Thanks!

:welcome:

What's the Glitch ?
Droid fails to sync with a website attachment browser thus not allowing me to download pics. Only works 20% of the time. You know, your on website hit the paper clip icon the website browser opens then you click on their browser/choose icon and sometime Droid brings up my gallery or photobucket but 80% nothing. Not surebif its the website or my phone. I listed this problem in general discussion but nobody has replied last I looked.:)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if I understand 100% - to download pictures from the internet, or entire attachments ?

OP
R

rxonmymind

Reaction score
Attachments. For instance I'll press the little paperclip icon and a subwindow pops or manage attachment/choose file. When I press the choose file nothing happens but when it does I'm allowed to choose from the pictures that I have on my Droid to upload onto website x. Even this forum my Droid wont do it. Bfw, thanks for taking an interest and helping. I'm stumped.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you are having issues uploading attachments - I have had my Droid for over a year and never uploaded an attachment outside of gmail - let me mess with my browser and see what I come up with

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am having a difficult time recreating the problem on my Droid - hopefully someone else can chime in with some helpful words

OP
R

rxonmymind

Reaction score
Well, I do appreciate the effort! I've hit a brick wall. Part of the attraction of having a phone is the mobility & flexability of a mini computer in your hands and to not be able to share ones experiences from the phone to a website is fustrating.
As I write this from my home computer I have no problem with loading images via the paperclip/attatchments icon. Immediately the manage attatchments open up, I click browse hich propels that window to open all my pic on my computer. Aweesome. It used to do that on the Droid.

So somewhere on the Droid there is a sync malfunction. But again, I thank you for your effort & thank you for the welcome. Happy holidays a com'n!