Liltease111

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm totally new to this site and to my Droid X. I'll be bombarding the forum with questions because i don't know the first thing...lol. First question: how can i change my avatar icon? See? Caveman questions. Bare with me please lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums! Don't hesitate with the questions, we don't mind at all! Click User CP at the top of the forums page and you'll find all of your info and how to edit it there. Let us know if you need help! Btw, not TOO "caveman" because you knew it was called an avatar! ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection.

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection.

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)

Those guys (and gals) would starve to death if everyone listened to you! :rofl3::rofl3:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
I look at it like Yellowstone -- don't feed the bears.

I also look at it like a puppy -- sure, it's cute (Cakes, Smalltowngirl) or creepy (CK's avatar and the story behind his name), but do you really want to explain to your family that the Admin just followed you home and ask if you can keep it? ;)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DEF not!! My family would say NO!! Well, they may allow Cakes and Smalltowngirl to stay! Haha! ;)
Agreed on the part about CK though and don't even know the story but I bet its creepy...sorry CK! :)

I look at it like Yellowstone -- don't feed the bears.

I also look at it like a puppy -- sure, it's cute (Cakes, Smalltowngirl) or creepy (CK's avatar and the story behind his name), but do you really want to explain to your family that the Admin just followed you home and ask if you can keep it? ;)

OP
Liltease111

Liltease111

Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums! Don't hesitate with the questions, we don't mind at all! Click User CP at the top of the forums page and you'll find all of your info and how to edit it there. Let us know if you need help! Btw, not TOO "caveman" because you knew it was called an avatar! ;)

Thanks, everyone's so friendly here...it's so nice for a change :)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
We're all here to learn, help, and have fun and we go out of our way to be nice and keep it family-friendly. If you ever see something that crosses the line or offends you, don't hesitiate to report it with the handy-and-or-dandy report button next to their post. :)