brittanyk4326

Reaction score
Hey droid newbie from Ohio~ I'm gonna need some help I'm sure. I've had bbs and palm pre so this is going to take some getting used to. First things first....can I install a girly theme? lol dancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum......What kind of Device do you have ?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! There are a lot of former BB and Palm users that have converted and joined. You need to find "Hans and Frans" for a "girlie" theme :)

Mike

OP
brittanyk4326

brittanyk4326

Reaction score
Thanks! So far I'm scared. I have no idea what I'm doing. lol.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all started that way. What is giving you trouble?

OP
brittanyk4326

brittanyk4326

Reaction score
I have a droid x. Just got it yesterday. I don't know about all this rooting or whatever its called. I guess its like anything I'll get used to it and learn the system. I hate that this phone is so masculine looking.....I'm off work today so I'll prob try to play around with the phone some more. Thanks guys.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't want to steer you away from your DX but the Samsung Fascinate was just released a week or so ago and has a much sleeker design to it, definitely not as masculine as the X you have a small grace period from VZW if you were to change your mind

As always if you need anything just ask :)

OP
brittanyk4326

brittanyk4326

Reaction score
Yeah I did see that but I didn't buy from verizon so no grace period for me. Lol One of my friends just got the evo from sprint and it looks way better than my phone, but then again its sprint. I wouldn't want sprint service. I'm in the process of finding a pink case or something. Not too many options out there. The search continues.....

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My buddy just got the Evo but I haven't seen it yet, it just came today-I am looking forward to seeing it...good luck on your quest for a pink case :)

OP
brittanyk4326

brittanyk4326

Reaction score
Okay so I put one theme on my phone and now I want a different one. I downloaded the new one and it keeps switching from one to the other. So can anyone tell me how to get rid of the one I don't want anymore? Thanks.

OP
brittanyk4326

brittanyk4326

Reaction score
I just downloaded pandahome from the app market and then downloaded the theme I wanted from the app market. I did the same with the second one I downloaded but I just want to use the second one. Its weird b/c the screen keeps changing between the two.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Pandahome so I'm not able to make any suggestions on how it works. Typically, before one makes any changes or modification to the OS they make a backup that can be restored should something go wrong. In a situation like yours, you could restore the backup that was made prior to adding the initial theme then add another theme.

Did you by change make a backup?

OP
brittanyk4326

brittanyk4326

Reaction score
Uhh that would be a negative. How do you just delete an app? I might try that.