1. quietchaos

quietchaos New Member

hello all my name is quietchaos and i was a blackberry owner for the last several yrs i could do anything with a blackberry i loved my blackberry but it didnt love me back. i also make themes for the blackberry its a passion i have would love to learn what i need to dnld to make themes for the droid for now im a owner of the droid and loving it. also im a huge txt/ chatter droid doesnt have bbm but i have google or private message me and id be happy to exchange numbers. here is my gtalk name- quietchaos19@gmail.com. hoping to meet new friends
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

quietchaos, welcome to DF, and glad you got a Droid. Maybe you can develop some cool things for the Droid. Many of us are also former BB users too. BBM was about the only thing I miss, but I'm even over that because I use GTalk now.
  3. quietchaos

quietchaos New Member

thanks i appreciate it and if i ever learn wut i need to dnld i will make themes for the droid also and feel free to add me to gtalk if u like
  4. quietchaos

quietchaos New Member

wuts up just browsing this site
  5. dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r New Member

its a pretty awesome site, I've found it pretty helpful for all my questions, and my gtalk is jdavis0093. Add me or whatever its called