1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. rae54321

rae54321 New Member

Hello, just joined. Have a Razr M which I love but the glass on the back by the camera got broken and I now have to replace my phone. Called the insurance company and she said they will send me a Droid RAZR 2, which I don't think even exists, instead of a new RAZR M because apparently they don't make them anymore so I can only get the RAZR 2 which is "comparable". Any suggestions? Are they comparable?
  2. wicked

wicked Administrator Staff Member

What is a Droid Razr 2? Call them back and ask for exact model number. If they try to give you a Droid 2. Do NOT accept it. The Droid 2 is so outdated compared to the M. It isn't even comparable.
  3. rae54321

rae54321 New Member

Razr

I think it is a Droid RAZR and for some reason they have a 2 in there but it is just the 16GB Droid RAZR. How does that compare with the RAZR M?
  4. wicked

wicked Administrator Staff Member

Hmm... they really said that they stopped making the Razr M even though it's alot newer than the phone they are trying to give you now?

I would ask for a Droid Razr HD or Maxx, see if they're willing to give you one of those.
  5. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! :)
  6. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard! Keep us posted on how your equipment exchange goes, good luck!