JZ3

Reaction score
Hello to all...just purchased a new Droid 3 last week and spent the better part of the weekend configuring the phone and getting familiar with the operating system (Gingerbread). Several years on Palm Treo devices followed by several years on Blackberry devices. Brand new to a droid device and the Android software....so I will be taking a lot more from the forum than contributing to it...at least initially!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh ok? How does that have anything to do with this thread?

Anyway, welcome to the site, OP. :)

CM74DX

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
After I finally got XBL gold (bought a 12 month subscription card for 40€), me and my friends were playing BC in a party. This guy came to our squad and decided for some reason to get under stairs and start idling there, so we couldn't squad spawn on him. Me and one of my friends were special ops, so we chose to punish him with tracker guns (or whatever those are)...

I've already sent you a PM, please comply.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hello to all...just purchased a new Droid 3 last week and spent the better part of the weekend configuring the phone and getting familiar with the operating system (Gingerbread). Several years on Palm Treo devices followed by several years on Blackberry devices. Brand new to a droid device and the Android software....so I will be taking a lot more from the forum than contributing to it...at least initially!

Welcome to the forum. Many former BB users here. Hope u find the community very helpful. Head over to the D3 section for more info