mamimms3

Reaction score
hi all,
i am new here and to android. how and where do i post a qestion i have? i want to make sure i am posting in the right place.
thanks everyone!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and always someone willing to help. If you hit the search button and type keywords from your question into the Google search of the forums your question might already be answered. If not what is your question about? There is a subforum for each phone and you could post in the subforum of your phone. Also subforums for apps, accessories, off topic, and so on. Hope you enjoy the stay and hopefully we can answer that question of yours

Sent from my Liberated D2

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. Depending on your phone model you can check in the appropriate subsections. We have a subsection for just about all the Androids out there. To get to the subsections click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see a section you want to check out or the section that contains your phone.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related (that's always a good place to start for any question) - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)