rnstat

Reaction score
I just purchased my first smartphone. I have always been a purest when it comes to electronics; separate phone, camera, and PDA. You get the picture. I got tired of hauling around all the stuff in my purse so I opted for an all in one. I am happy I chose the HTC Incredible. It has all those features and more than I will ever master! It is a huge learning curve for me as I try to master all the features and thus by joining the forum I hope to learn more.

I am currently a clinical educator in a hospital and work with new hires as well as established nurses. I have been nurse for over 40 years and can safely say that I have been there and done that. I teach computer training among other things so gadgets are not frightening to me....just this new phone!

I am looking forward to participating in the forums.

GT944

Reaction score
Welcome! Just play with your Dinc for awhile and you'll get the hang of it. If you are a frequent computer user, most of this device will come pretty naturally. Make sure you check out some of the threads on battery life to learn some of the in's and outs of using the phone efficiently. I think you'll find that the uses for this device are (nearly) endless!

I'm fairly new to the scene here and its a pretty good group of people - so far very friendly and helpful.

Sent from my ADR6300

Canadroid

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the scene here and its a pretty good group of people - so far very friendly and helpful.

Sent from my ADR6300

+1 to that!

Don't be scurd you will be a master in no time!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection.

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)