Newbie with stupid questions_pls help

DKG

Reaction score
Ok, I just got my phone last night. I'm completely overwhelmed & I know that in time it will get better. Please go easy on my when I asked this stupid question...When I'm texting & realize I've made a mistake, how can I backspace without deleting text? Example, if I realize I need to add a word to the sentence above, is there a way to get there without deleting everything in between? Also how do I uninstall an app I installed? Thanks!!

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok, I just got my phone last night. I'm completely overwhelmed & I know that in time it will get better. Please go easy on my when I asked this stupid question...When I'm texting & realize I've made a mistake, how can I backspace without deleting text? Example, if I realize I need to add a word to the sentence above, is there a way to get there without deleting everything in between? Also how do I uninstall an app I installed? Thanks!!

1. touch in the text box where u want the cursor to move to.
2. got to the market>menu>downloads, locate the app you want to uninstall and...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

You simply tap on the spot where you want the cursor to be.

To delete an app, got to settings/applications/manage applications and press all. You will see the delete button.

There are certain preinstalled apps that cannot be deleted. Those buttons will be grey.