Newbie with some questions

Steveintx

Reaction score
I'm a new D2G owner and it's my first smart phone. I think I have a good handle on it but there are a few problems that probably are very simple but I'm having difficulty with.

The first is how do you delete anything!? Voice mail, Text Message, received phone calls, etc. The manual show how to do a lot of stuff but not delete.

Alaso what does "rooted" mean? I see it mentioned in the forum but I don't understand.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I'm a new D2G owner and it's my first smart phone. I think I have a good handle on it but there are a few problems that probably are very simple but I'm having difficulty with.

The first is how do you delete anything!? Voice mail, Text Message, received phone calls, etc. The manual show how to do a lot of stuff but not delete.

Alaso what does "rooted" mean? I see it mentioned in the forum but I don't understand.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-guides/70875-what-you-need-know-about-rooting.html

Voicemail u need to *86 and u should've already set up ur 4 digit PIN and the options will tell u what # to press to delete.

text message, u long press/hold and a pop up list will come up. from there u can delete

ALOHA from Hawaii