Newbie with Samsung Infuse 4g - Looking for Answers / Support / General Info

dwewing

Reaction score
Hello Droid Forum Members! I am relatively new to the Android OS, previously with iPhone 3g, then went with the new phone and OS after getting irritated with Apple... Ok, I love the Samsung Infuse 4g phone, especially the graphics, camera, games, themes, etc. etc. Had the phone for a couple of months but only recently discovering all of the different themes, widgets, app icons, etc. etc. I am usually very resourceful, but I have found it difficult to find any 1 or 2 sources that have information available to answer most of my questions about the new phone, OS, apps, etc. Double edge sword, I enjoy the challenge of grinding it out for hours on my own, but I do not have that many extra hours. Okay, I am hoping I will have responses confident that this forum can be easily utilized to (in most cases) get to bottom line answers quickly and I am also very interested in general about all of the new phones, OS, functions / features,etc. (The later is how I found Team BAMF, I searched "what is the big deal with ice cream sandwich"....and landed here.) Ok, a question: What are the top 3 most amazing things that ice cream sandwich will offer us / enable us to do that we do not have available now or functionality that we do not have currently?

Thx,
dwewing
Galveston Island, Texas
(Galveston Island...a small, funky, bohemian Island off the coast of Texas...an oasis off the coast of Texas with an incredible history and an old soul....loving it!!)