Newbie with Calendar question

TheRevMom

Reaction score
I've had my Incredible for 4 months and have a problem.

I entered all my calendar data into the Android calendar by Syncing Google with Outlook. But, when I did, I ended up with duplicates and triplicates of every calendar entry -- a new copy for each sync. I unchecked the Sync with Google, and proceeded to enter new things on the PC Sync label. But, then I upgraded to Windows 7, and now can't sync with the computer at all. And, now none of this data syncs in the Google calendar because I labeled it all for PC Sync, not Google.

So, now I've realized why it won't sync with Google. The question is, how do I port all that data over to the Google calendar without reentering it all?

I no longer need to sync with the computer except perhaps as a means to transfer this data..... I'm not a happy camper at the moment!!

OP
T

TheRevMom

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. These are the steps I have already taken to sync the contacts and calendars. However, originally got multiple copies of each contact and each calendar entry. So I stopped trying to sync those with my computer. But now I can no longer get the computer and phone to actually sync the calendar or contacts. These thing do not sync at all with Google even after so noting that they should through the settings. Nadda, nothing, zilch.

I have come to believe this is because I've entered things into the phone as PC Sync.

So my question is, how do I relabel these things as being on my Google calendar instead of just my phone?