1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

newbie with a quick question

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by immrmom, Mar 31, 2011.

1. immrmom

immrmom New Member

I'm super new to the droid community and loving it. I'm learning a lot from all these threads. I came from :blackberry: storm and now have a thunderbolt. Just like most, I can deal with the battery issue and the muffled video recordings. Coming from a storm that would constantly give me the load screen wheel, I have noticed that I would occassionally get the load screen wheel here and there on my thunderbolt when I would unlock my phone. I was wondering if this is normal or if there is a problem. If this is a problem, what should I be looking for to fix this?

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I still appreciate people's opinions but should a newbie like me root my phone and if yes, is there an less intense way to root my phone?