Newbie To The Site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by CapsFan4theCup, Dec 30, 2009.

1. CapsFan4theCup

CapsFan4theCup New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings and Salutations my fellow Droidians.. I have had my Droid since Nov. 13th and have been amazed at how little most of the Verizon tech's know about this incredible device. I received an invitation to attend a class at my local Verizon Wireless store but called in and made a one-on-one appointment with the local "expert". He was a really nice guy and was eager to help, but I knew more about the Droid than he did. I started searching the web and came across this site..

I am no expert myself but have learned a few tricks I would be willing to share as well as learning from real experts. My first tid bit is about my ringtone... interesting to say the least. I found a sound bite from the first Star Wars movie "Someone was in the pod, the tracks go off in this direction. Look Sir...DROIDS".

Happy New Year...

Jim

2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Welcome to the Madness......

Read, Search, Ask......

3. CapsFan4theCup

CapsFan4theCup New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love the quote... I always have 3 things with me... business cards, Droid and my 9mm.

4. boatman2220

boatman2220 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome, you're right most people that have had it awhile and do the research, tend to know more about it than the people selling them.