1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie to forum & Android saying Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by feenan39, Oct 20, 2012.

1. feenan39

feenan39 New Member

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, stumbled on it yesterday & posted in the wrong place :icon_eek: not very mobile savvy (I just use them, never looked into the workings of one before)
    'I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 version 2.3.6 but I can't connect via WIFI - sorry for sounding thick but I unlocked it from the 3 network to use my Orange PM SIM in it but my WIFI is TalkTalk will it be phone or router problem, I have no idea about the workings of a mobile phone or Android.'

Original message above, I also tried rooting yesterday & although it says that it has worked nothing is coming up in Supersu to be able to delete so stuck on that as well - spending far to much time trying to figure out my mobile phone that it is driving me slightly mad & I should be studying - feeling I should have just left it as it was. Hoping someone can point my in the right direction for help etc.

Thanks x
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am not familiar with your device, but we have a sister site that has a section for the Ace... Samsung Android Phones ...you might also find your answer there if you want to check it out.
  3. feenan39

feenan39 New Member

Thank you for the reply & the link to the other site - I will check it out.

Thanks for the kindness - Angee x
  4. DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP New Member

Welcome to the forum!
  5. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Good luck with your device, I hope you can get it all figured out quickly :)
  6. feenan39

feenan39 New Member

Thanks for the welcomes - my mobile is a work in progress :confused::disappointed:
  7. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
Search tags for this page

android newbie forum

connect rezound to talktalk router