1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie saying hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MacGilla13, Jul 17, 2010.

1. MacGilla13

MacGilla13 New Member

Hello all. My name is Brian. I have the Droid. I would love to root it, but I don't know all there is to do it. I plan to look around the site and try to get my bearings. I am not looking to OC to the enth degree. I would be fine with 800 Mhz or possibly 1 Ghz. If anyone has the time to let me know how to go about it feel free to email/pm me. My daughter recently mocked me for not utilizing my phone to its potential. I would love to root it and have her ask me why my phone is so much faster and cooler than hers. I look forward to perusing the site and getting more info than I know what to do with. Again, I would love to hear from someone using a ROM or specific kernel they have had great results with. I don't want to have to worry about my phone overheating or getting bricked. Thanks for welcoming me into the fold. I am sure I won't add much to your excellent site. I look forward to getting to know who the "gurus" are.

Brian