1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie questions - "sleep" mode and calendars

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by SPowell42, Jan 16, 2011.

1. SPowell42

SPowell42 New Member

Hi, newb question here. I'm really liking my Incredible, but two things about it I'm not happy about:

1. Using google calendar and/or Outlook to sync to - can't I just keep the info on my phone (and still be able to send invites to wife, etc.). Why does everyone seem to sync to google - I don't want my appointments out on the internet????

2. The "sleep" mode. I don't like having to hit the power button to wake it up - I'd really prefer just to be able to touch the screen. Is there an app that does this? Only my BB, I could just touch the screen and it would bring me to the "lock screen" - I'd like the same on the Incredible.

Thanks for the help!
    Scott
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 sleep mode

htc inc 2 sleep mode enabled
incredible 2 sleep mode
sleep mode droid incredible 2
sleep mode htc incredible
sleep mode on incredible 2 phone
sleep mode option htc incredible 2
sleep option on droid incredible 2