1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie qest Former BB user

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by madmanmaddox, Nov 21, 2010.

1. madmanmaddox

madmanmaddox New Member

I am trying to make the Dx as business functional as my BB was. But I am having trouble with 3 issues:
    I have 3 e-mail accounts and would like different notifications with each. When I change 1 notification, it changes for all 3 accounts.
    How do I forward texts?
    How do I go to the home screen to view my calendar for example when I am in the middle of a call?
    Thanks
  2. the5barrons

the5barrons New Member

During your call.just hit the home button (2nd button from the left).

Forwarding a text. Longpress the text window you want to forward. Select forward.

I don't know about isolating ringtones. If they are different carriers, you might be able to...

I'm positive though that there is probably an app that allows you to make a separate ringtone for each email.

Swyped while being lazy in the DXForumApp
  3. madmanmaddox

madmanmaddox New Member

Thank you Barron!