Newbie...only to the forum

redfisher43

Reaction score
Not yet a Droid owner. Thinking of getting several of the the Casio Commandos for my business. I'm looking at it because I need push-to-talk. Also I'm wanting the ability to swipe credit cards from the job site...manually keypunching is not acceptable. To date, I've not found an acceptable card swiper (Square up's funding plan sux) which is compatible with the Commando...probably due to the curvature and the recessed audio jack. Does anyone know of a usable credit card reader..without printer??

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I dont have any suggestions for you. But have you checked the market?

Insidious

Reaction score
Oh I read is wrong. Cardstar scans your cards.

Sent from my D2G on MIUI
:)

Rictrician

Reaction score
I have looked online and have found a couple ways to root but right now I want to wait and see if someone comes up with an easy way. If not then I root the hard way.:)

OP
R

redfisher43

Reaction score
Not yet a Droid owner. Thinking of getting several of the the Casio Commandos for my business. I'm looking at it because I need push-to-talk. Also I'm wanting the ability to swipe credit cards from the job site...manually keypunching is not acceptable. To date, I've not found an acceptable card swiper (Square up's funding plan sux) which is compatible with the Commando...probably due to the curvature and the recessed audio jack. Does anyone know of a usable credit card reader..without printer??

For about a week I have searched world wide web, almost got to the end, but found nothing.

moblized

Reaction score
Check out PhoneSwipe, it's Android compatible and in my opinion way better than Square! I think the interface is better and easier to use, plus they don't hold your money like Square does.

OP
R

redfisher43

Reaction score
Check out PhoneSwipe, it's Android compatible and in my opinion way better than Square! I think the interface is better and easier to use, plus they don't hold your money like Square does.

Thanks for the lead. I have given up on the Commando...thinking now about Motorola Titanium with a reader from Aircharge, rates are less than Mobilized.