Newbie - need help with ICS Leak Install

sierrapup

Reaction score
Can anyone help walk me through this? All the walk-thru videos seem to have been taken down......
Running 5.9.905, rooted

doctordoctor

Reaction score
You need to fxz back to 902. Search for those files. You need the Motorola drivers too on your computer. Also the new rsd which is 5.7. Google that too...all these files go on your computer. Install rsd and the drivers...this applied your computer to see and do things to your phone. So after that you make sure the phone is charged! And your sd card is backed up...unless you are using the modified fxz file that elk not delete your internal sd card!

With all stuff loaded on the computer you open rsd and power off phone. Do not have the phone plugged in to anything at this point. Now boot into recovery...hold both volume buttons and hit the power button. It will boot up into a funny screen. Now plug phone into computer with the usb cited it came with into your best usb port. Rsd should see . Now click on the device after it shows up on rsd. It will only highlight it. Now go to the "... " button on rsd and find the file you want which silk be the fxz 902 file. Double click that file and hit uncommpress and install option. Then wait fir it to do its thing...up to 20 minutes then your phone will reboot a bunch etc. it should say it was successful our complete...sometimes not but your phone should look like you just are boring up Goethe first time. I don't sign in i just start the phone without my google account.

Go into settings and update phone through"about phone"tab in settings. Then it will update you to 905. Now loaf ics leak onto external sd card by plugging into computer and moving file to your phone sd card. Note boot into recovery and arrow down to loaf zip from sd card our something... Arrow up to select an option...find file and select it. And it will give you ics.

OP
S

sierrapup

Reaction score
How do I FXZ to .902? I've been trying to find a link to the most recent file (the one that doesn't delete the data and I can't seem to get a working link.....

OP
S

sierrapup

Reaction score
I said I'm new - I don't know how to fxz to .902 so that's where I'm stuck. And I can't find any download file on it either.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
??? Why does he need to fxz to. 902 and back to. 905 if he's already on. 905??? I thought you could download the leak straight from. 905? Haven't done it yet , but that's what I've been reading! Correct me if I'm wrong?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:

checkmiketest12

Reaction score
I am actually having the same problem. I cant find the information for the download. I was on a stock .905 and I just rooted. I have put on safestrap. I was going to install a rom but decided I would rather have the ics leak. Can I just install the ics leak through my stock recovery or do I have unroot and then use stock recovery?

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
checkmiketest12 said:
I am actually having the same problem. I cant find the information for the download. I was on a stock .905 and I just rooted. I have put on safestrap. I was going to install a rom but decided I would rather have the ics leak. Can I just install the ics leak through my stock recovery or do I have unroot and then use stock recovery?

Read the install links on the other ICS Leak threads! They say you don't even need to be rooted to download the leak.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums