Newbie intro .................

STINGER

Reaction score
Hi I am STINGER ............ a new Moto/Droid user wanting to unleash this powerful machine ........... I switched over from the everfrustrating BB/Storm a mere 36 hours ago and have yet to even break into the greatness of this machine ............. I hope that hanging here amongst you fine folks will help me at least somewhat tame this boundless device and make it work for me and my simple everyday life ............ I consider myself somewhat a contemporary redneck and while mildly dangerous as a techie I am by no means qualified for a Geek Squad job at Best Buy ........... so please don't mind if this outdoorsy 42 year old father of three asks some real simple questions at times ............ I am certainly not shy nor am I ashamed about my lack of techiness .......... I will gladly and openly accept your knowledge you share with me and thank you in advance for any and all help .......... if your ever cross my path be assured I'll throw the sticks aside that are in your way to make your travel easier ............ kinda like holding the door for you in these parts .....................

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi I am STINGER ............ a new Moto/Droid user wanting to unleash this powerful machine ........... I switched over from the everfrustrating BB/Storm a mere 36 hours ago and have yet to even break into the greatness of this machine ............. I hope that hanging here amongst you fine folks will help me at least somewhat tame this boundless device and make it work for me and my simple everyday life ............ I consider myself somewhat a contemporary redneck and while mildly dangerous as a techie I am by no means qualified for a Geek Squad job at Best Buy ........... so please don't mind if this outdoorsy 42 year old father of three asks some real simple questions at times ............ I am certainly not shy nor am I ashamed about my lack of techiness .......... I will gladly and openly accept your knowledge you share with me and thank you in advance for any and all help .......... if your ever cross my path be assured I'll throw the sticks aside that are in your way to make your travel easier ............ kinda like holding the door for you in these parts .....................

Hey STINGER, :welcome: to the Droid Forums.

We're all about helping others, even with the basic stuff. You may want to take a look at our faq's that we have on the Motorola Droid. Try to search for an answer first and if you can't find it, please do ask. We will either give you a direct answer or point you in the right direction.

Glad to have you here with us. :)