1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie in training

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by y2k000, Jan 15, 2011.

1. y2k000

y2k000 New Member

Hey team,

I am fairly new (3 days rooted) :greendroid: and I loaded a custom ROM from jRummy, not I was impressed with the ROM but I couldn't dial any numbers, I could only select from my contacts list. So, naturally I just switched to a different ROM, but I think I may have messed up...

Instead of the "M" logo at boot I get jRummy's custom logo :icon_evil:, not really mad, I just want it to go away. So that's what I need help with.

{EDIT}=--Totally forgot to let you know I have the droid x and jRummy's ROM was Rummy Rx v1.0 or something close to that, sorry nubie mistake, didn't write it down, but I got it from Rom Manger.

Thanks team or whatever you want to be called!
  2. ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Flash tranqulity by TBh. It has a toolbox that let's u Cahan your boot ani, boot logo to custom or stock.
    Or u can revert it manually.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.