Newbie! Hi....... Ben

Ben_J_H

Reaction score
Hello,

I am ovbiously new here haha! I am not completely new to Android but I am a noob, I promise :) I did have one droid phone...... Did no longer do! Im a proud cheesehead from Sheboygan, Wi. Some of you here might know me from other forums.... I dont know how many but...... Im here to learn and help if at all possible! :)

B

bens42608

Welcome. I am also a Benny J and I have a serious question. My parents have called me BJ since I was little and now you could imagine the obvious problems this causes me in college. Have u ever had this nickname? BJ

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome over Ben!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome over Ben! :welcome: Good to have you with us!

OP
Ben_J_H

Ben_J_H

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody and im glad I came over people who know me :icon_ banana:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello,

I am ovbiously new here haha! I am not completely new to Android but I am a noob, I promise :) I did have one droid phone...... Did no longer do! Im a proud cheesehead from Sheboygan, Wi. Some of you here might know me from other forums.... I dont know how many but...... Im here to learn and help if at all possible! :)

Welcome, Ben, and thanks for being a "friend"! We are a strong and incredibly supportive community here in Droid Forums and I don't think there is a better forum out there...I may be partial, but what the heck! Now jump in and move the wetness from behind your ears and down to your feet. :biggrin: