Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mntnbikerbw, Oct 5, 2010.

1. mntnbikerbw

mntnbikerbw New Member

Just got my Incredible the other day, and am going through trying to learn all that it does......it's certainly a process to go from the Casio G'Zone Boulder to this beast, but I think it's worth it.

I'm having a few issues here on the site trying to even start a thread to ask the questions that I have.....maybe it'll work better when I access the forum on my home computer rather than my work computer.

Later.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

:welcome: to the Forum, we have an Incredible in our house...it's a great device, if you are still having problems at home with the site please post back and let us know so we can help out :)
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. The X is a fantastic device. Check out the entire X section in the Forum (click the Forum tab above). Sorry you are have difficulty starting a thread. Try this. When you click the Forum tab a new screen will open. Scroll down to the general discussion section and click. A new window will open. You will see a black bar :Threads in Forum : Droid General Discussions: Directly above on the left side click the New Threat box in red.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike