Newbie Here!

mntnbikerbw

Reaction score
Just got my Incredible the other day, and am going through trying to learn all that it does......it's certainly a process to go from the Casio G'Zone Boulder to this beast, but I think it's worth it.

I'm having a few issues here on the site trying to even start a thread to ask the questions that I have.....maybe it'll work better when I access the forum on my home computer rather than my work computer.

Later.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, we have an Incredible in our house...it's a great device, if you are still having problems at home with the site please post back and let us know so we can help out :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my Incredible the other day, and am going through trying to learn all that it does......it's certainly a process to go from the Casio G'Zone Boulder to this beast, but I think it's worth it.

I'm having a few issues here on the site trying to even start a thread to ask the questions that I have.....maybe it'll work better when I access the forum on my home computer rather than my work computer.

Later.

Welcome! Glad you joined us. The X is a fantastic device. Check out the entire X section in the Forum (click the Forum tab above). Sorry you are have difficulty starting a thread. Try this. When you click the Forum tab a new screen will open. Scroll down to the general discussion section and click. A new window will open. You will see a black bar :Threads in Forum : Droid General Discussions: Directly above on the left side click the New Threat box in red.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike