Newbie Here =]

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kay, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Kay

Kay New Member

Hello,

I'm Kay. I am a domestic goddess, Navy wife, mom of two girls. I live in Ridgecrest CA. Hubs and I travel a lot to LA and other surrounding areas so the Droid came in handy. I got my droid in Feb this year. I LOVED it until all the problems started.

It will not update, everything runs slow and freezes, youtube doesn't work, I gave up on apps... I have called Verizon and Motorola about this and they don't know whats wrong so they are sending me a new phone. Hopefully I wont have anymore problems and it will have the new update already.

So, right now, my thoughts on the droid.... its a cool phone and maybe I just got a bad one... but there are A LOT of things that need to be added and improved upon. I don't know if those were done, I am still running the old software, (esd56) but I like it, it does what I need it to do, which is keep me in touch with my accounts when we have to travel out of town.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome Kay! Sorry you are having problems with your Droid. Hopefully, the replacement phone will provide a more rewarding experience.

I'm former Navy so I thank you, your husband, and children for his service.
    I wish all of you smooth seas and fair winds!

Mike
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: Kay! Glad to have you on board:D