Newbie here!

PhillyOC

Reaction score
New to this forum, but not forums altogether. I got the Moto droid for Xmas and I am just getting into really using the apps and such. My favorites so far are the Flixster and Torrent Fu apps. I am also shamelessly addicted to RoboDefense.

I am interested in getting my feet wet doing some customizing and such.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
New to this forum, but not forums altogether. I got the Moto droid for Xmas and I am just getting into really using the apps and such. My favorites so far are the Flixster and Torrent Fu apps. I am also shamelessly addicted to RoboDefense.

I am interested in getting my feet wet doing some customizing and such.

Welcome, PhillyOC! The addiction you feel toward to your Droid is not anything to be ashamed of - heck, none of the rest of us are ashamed! Enjoy yourself!

:welcome:

OP
P

PhillyOC

Reaction score
Welcome, PhillyOC! The addiction you feel toward to your Droid is not anything to be ashamed of - heck, none of the rest of us are ashamed! Enjoy yourself!

:welcome:

Thanks. Nice forum you guys have here. I am reading up on a lot of my stuff before I begin to post, and everybody seems pretty cool.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you found us. It won't be long until more than your feet will be wet. Since joining, my wife thinks I a wet blanket. :) This forum is amazing. The community is excellent at sharing information and lending assistance.

Mike