1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by DJMC126, Feb 4, 2010.

1. DJMC126

DJMC126 New Member

I just got my droid phone today and 24hrs in im liking it, however some things annoy me, anyone know how to get my pop3 email client setup properly?

Also, as far as the screen shutting off into sleep mode 10secs after I set it down, how do I stop that?

Is there a way to change the clock from analog? Thanks for now...

Ryan
  2. hb30277

hb30277 New Member

I got my gmail and my corporate account to work, but cannot get my home charter account to work. I can receive but cannot send anything.
  3. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan New Member

Search the Market for clocks, and search google for "droid+your pop3 provider". I know the settings for Mediacom, but that likely won't help you.
  4. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

:welcome: to both of you
    There's a TON of info on the boards to get you all going.
    Use the search feature often as it's highly unlikely that you will come across a problem that hasn't already been discussed in numerous threads.