Newbie Here please use Patience

62luvtolive

Reaction score
Hi All, Love the droid 2 global but it is new to a regular cell phone user. I hope to learn many things as I am egar to learn & understand. I do have a new Dog so in the middle of a conversation I may have to leave.
:)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the communty. Its good to have you with us. Feel free to ask any questions as this is a very friendly community and ill also try my best to help you out. Dive on in and make yourself at home. Also congrats on the dog

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also take the phone number off your info and just put D2G or D2 global. We cant have them in our profiles due to security issues

OP

62luvtolive

Reaction score
Thank you! I told my husband if we waited for the right signs we would find the dog to replace our Mini Pincher whom was taken from in front of our home last Aug 2010. She was 2 months away from 18 but look like a baby mini pincher.
After looking through the pounds and the recycler all we found were high priced baby mini pincher with many things not matching our needs.
Last Thurs. Greg saw a Black SMALL, pretty female, No Charged, Fixed, Trained, and we jumped to contact the owners and got the best gift for our patients. She is everything we could of wanted and More!
Ok, enough about the dog.
I have many questions about the Droid 2 global but will start a new thread for that.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
awwww that is so cute...im a dog lover also

Thank you! I told my husband if we waited for the right signs we would find the dog to replace our Mini Pincher whom was taken from in front of our home last Aug 2010. She was 2 months away from 18 but look like a baby mini pincher.
After looking through the pounds and the recycler all we found were high priced baby mini pincher with many things not matching our needs.
Last Thurs. Greg saw a Black SMALL, pretty female, No Charged, Fixed, Trained, and we jumped to contact the owners and got the best gift for our patients. She is everything we could of wanted and More!
Ok, enough about the dog.
I have many questions about the Droid 2 global but will start a new thread for that.

Aloha from Hawaii...

jwalz

Reaction score
Great website for beginner I read it all very usefull lots of info for a true befinner

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App