Newbie help with Calendar!!

Pokerdutchess

Reaction score
Brand new to Droid X from BB. Love it but have a few questions about the calendar....

1. Is there a way to go directly to a specific date?
2. Can I change the default appt length from 1 hour to 30 minutes?
3. Can I change the day start time from 12am to 8am?
4. Can I search for a specific name in an appointment?

Also, is there a way to have multiple hotmail accounts come to my phone? I have one set up but can't figure out if I can do multiples. And where can I check the gmail account that was setup for me for this phone?

OP
P

Pokerdutchess

Reaction score
Okay, figured out the email thingy, so now just need help with the 4 calendar questions....

wmscottmc

Reaction score
Brand new to Droid X from BB. Love it but have a few questions about the calendar....

1. Is there a way to go directly to a specific date?
2. Can I change the default appt length from 1 hour to 30 minutes?
3. Can I change the day start time from 12am to 8am?
4. Can I search for a specific name in an appointment?

Also, is there a way to have multiple hotmail accounts come to my phone? I have one set up but can't figure out if I can do multiples. And where can I check the gmail account that was setup for me for this phone?

Good questions. Im coming from BB to DX soon and have the same questions. Are you able to get Hotmail's pushed to your phone like on the BB, or do you have to login to hotmail.com each time you want to check your email? (Ill setup a gmail acct when I activate my phone, which I think is required, but I would like to continue using my existing hotmail acct if possible).

Thanks!

OP
P

Pokerdutchess

Reaction score
Good questions. Im coming from BB to DX soon and have the same questions. Are you able to get Hotmail's pushed to your phone like on the BB, or do you have to login to hotmail.com each time you want to check your email? (Ill setup a gmail acct when I activate my phone, which I think is required, but I would like to continue using my existing hotmail acct if possible).

Thanks!

Go to applications then settings then accounts and you can add emails there!

OP
P

Pokerdutchess

Reaction score
Still can't figure out where to check my gmail account though! My hotmail account is the only one that pulls up when i click on the email icon thingy