Newbie Glad I got Moto Droid

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Hi all! I have been lurking around now for a few months reading and reading up on Rooting my Moto Droid. Thanks to MotoCashe1 in coming up with the fix on the FRS work around. I have since rooted and now I am able to customize my Droid any way I want.

I am pretty much techy or anything computers (windows based). I like to fix things and am most often asked upon to help someone in need. Now that does not mean I am a wizard, if anything I am far from it but I like to try my best. :)

My goal is to learn and learn on how Android works. I will try my best to figure things out on my own (this is what I like to do) or search Droid Forums to help me with any issue I may have. There is so much knowledge here and it is worth it to me to tap into this knowledge.

I hope at some point I will be able to help answer or help someone. I am already trying to convert friends/co-workers to root their Droids and reap the benefits. dancedroid

Enjoy All! jrmDroid

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and to the dark side (rooted). Enjoy and keep showing your Droid to your co-workers. They'll see the light!
Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, the information stored in these archives is invaluable in ones journey to knowledge, we hope you find it helpful

OP
jrmdroid

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and to the dark side (rooted). Enjoy and keep showing your Droid to your co-workers. They'll see the light!
Mike

Yeah, I am hopping they will see how much I have updated my Droid with special features the developers put into their roms and will want to get rooted since you cannot get them in the stock unrooted roms from VzW.

Thanks and I am happy to be around a wealth of knowledge.

OP
jrmdroid

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, the information stored in these archives is invaluable in ones journey to knowledge, we hope you find it helpful

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope someday I will be able to help out others having issues with their droids. I love to tinker and will learn from it.