1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie from Northeast Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Magley64, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Magley64

Magley64 New Member

Hey Everybody

I'm Ðuane. I enjoy motorcycling, snowmobiling, snowboarding, and air cooled VW's...

I'm a mechanical enginerd (sic), and I ride a 2001 Honda CBR1100XX

I'm not as tech savvy as I'd like to be, but i can write some basic code, and get a program to actually work (thanks to some classes, and a little intuition)

I've recently upgraded from a Samsung Omnia to the Motorola Droid, and I have a pretty good understanding of the interface. I'd like to learn more about how to personalize it, and even learn a little about writing some code for it.

That's my intro, thanks. :icon_ banana:

edit: i just realized I got a nice round member # sweet!
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: magley!! Glad you found your way over:D Hope you enjoy the droid, and more importantly, the Android OS and all it has to offer!