Newbie - Blackberry needing advice

mike

Reaction score
I've had a BB Pearl 8130 for almost two years and my upgrade time is here. Was waiting for the Storm 2 until I read about the Droid online. Long story short, I pre-ordered the Droid at Best Buy and should be getting it Friday.

I'm totally new to Android. Any advice on where to start learning about the Android OS?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Being a member here is a good start.....there is a lot of info to be found. If you can't find what your looking for just ask.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I've had a BB Pearl 8130 for almost two years and my upgrade time is here. Was waiting for the Storm 2 until I read about the Droid online. Long story short, I pre-ordered the Droid at Best Buy and should be getting it Friday.

I'm totally new to Android. Any advice on where to start learning about the Android OS?

!!! Welcome to the DroidForums Mike !!!

I am new to the Android System too. So I'd recommend, Push all the buttons you can find, and see what they do :p Or you can read the manuals you can find by doing a simple search in the forum. Some of them are quite detailed, and look at some of the videos that demonstrate the Droid very nicely.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

yup, you and i are in exactly the same boat. enjoy the site, and don't be afraid to ask questions! welcome to the forums!

there are quite a few video's on here, but youtube is likely you best source for just finding droid videos to watch. search phandroid for a few good ones:happy: