Newbie and proud owner of a Droid X

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ex.Systema, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone!

You can call me Ex, or Mon, which ever is easier. I am very new to the Droid world with my Droid X being a first my first Droid. But I have been researching and studying the Android OS and Verizon's Droid phones since the release of Droid 1. Other than my obsession with the Droids, I am a graphic designer, photographer, cinematographer, and sound designer. Yeah, it's a mouthful. I'm also a stage performer, but it's the nightlife kind most people tend to keep hush hush.

My hobbies are anime, video games, and anything dealing with technology.

I dick around Photoshop quite often, so if anyone would like any custom icon/wallpaper work done, please feel free to PM me!

2. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    most all of us photo shop;) build a rom from source....then we can rave eh? J/K! Welcome:)

3. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL! That's one of the reasons why I came to this community! I know there are some talented minds in here that may be able to help me code a very complex live wallpaper based off of Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone complex! I'm all visual, my brain can't handle code!

4. wricks

wricks Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Morning and welcome to the addiction Ex (a fitting name given your new Droid). Always room for another artistic type.

5. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    addiction... somehow I'm foreseeing this is going to be a REALLY bad one. LOL! Thanks for the warm welcome!

6. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    :welcome: to the forum :D

While this may be a great addiction....consider yourself lucky you didn't get addicted to the original droid lol.

7. Ex.Systema

Ex.Systema New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, somehow I wish I did. At least the bootloader for that was rooted. I can only pray that a backdoor or bypass can be found for this one. But why do you say it's a good thing I didn't? lol

8. wricks

wricks Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Too many choices - ROMs, kernels, themes, etc. It can be enough to scare a "normal" person into inaction (brain lock).