Newbie and MMS issues

87MCProstar

Reaction score
Tried to do a search but couldn't find or didn't understand what the treads were saying.

My wife has the Droid X and can't send MMS messages with a picture attached, but can send emails, what steps do I need to take to fix this flippin problem. She switched from an LG Envy expecting to be a huge upgrade, but cant even send pictures through mms. and shes a little peved

BodyBagz

Reaction score
It shouldn't be that big of am issue...let's see if we can help..

Go to the text messaging app...select a recipient...type a short message...press the hardware MENU button on the phone (4 squares)....on the pop-up menu select " Insert" ...next pop-up select "picture" ...then "Gallery"...then choose the picture to send...you should see a "resize" warning and then you wil be taken back to the text message screen and now an image holder wil be showing at the left bottom of the screen..this means the pic is attached and ready to be sent. Click send and wait to see if the recipient gets the pic...

Let us know if this solves your problem...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP

87MCProstar

Reaction score
It doesn't send gets some national service doesn't allow or something so it doesn't send.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
It doesn't send gets some national service doesn't allow or something so it doesn't send.
That's a coverage issue...dial "*228" and go through the updating PRL portion to update your roaming area...then try it again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App