Newbee Hello

MajorDroid

Reaction score
Found this site from Android Central, looked around and thought this is the place I need to be at to learn about my Droid. Seems Big Red likes to hand it to you and say have a nice day. I'm 54 soon to be 55 and love technology and all it offers. Not the sharpest pin in the pack but, not the dullest either. Look forward to learning and contributing as much as I can.
:byestorm:

Sean

Reaction score
Found this site from Android Central, looked around and thought this is the place I need to be at to learn about my Droid. Seems Big Red likes to hand it to you and say have a nice day. I'm 54 soon to be 55 and love technology and all it offers. Not the sharpest pin in the pack but, not the dullest either. Look forward to learning and contributing as much as I can.
:byestorm:

This is definetly a great place to learn about the ins and outs of your droid. welcome to the forums! :)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In my humble opinion (when was the last time you saw that phrase actually written out??), this the most technically oriented site for us Droid addicts. I've either read the others or read the daily and this is THE site. Welcome aboard.