NewBe

Droiderous

Reaction score
dancedroid It's Droidx time, it's Droidx time, BlackBerry Storm sucks BlackBerry Storm sucks. Now I have a SMARTphone, now I have a SMARTphone!!! Can y'all tell I like to say things twice? Can y'all tell I li... okay might have been funny for a second, but now it's not.

Learned about this forum from DroidxCalibur! Thanx bra! Just from looking around I can tell there are some smart kats here! I hope to learn a lot.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to D/F - we are glad to have you

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe that it ought to be mandatory to have at least 6 months experience with a Blackberry Storm before going to a Droid. It makes you really appreciate your Droid so much more.;)

Canadroid

Reaction score
dancedroid It's Droidx time, it's Droidx time, BlackBerry Storm sucks BlackBerry Storm sucks. Now I have a SMARTphone, now I have a SMARTphone!!!

I believe that it ought to be mandatory to have at least 6 months experience with a Blackberry Storm before going to a Droid. It makes you really appreciate your Droid so much more.;)

Come on Hookbill--look how excited this one is, give him a waiver on that. :D

A strained neck-vein nubbin with some intensity right here. Right on!

Welcome to the community and enjoy your new Dx, ask if you run into any issues and need help!

There are people here so darn smart they make just plain smart people feel retarded. :pint:

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
dancedroid It's Droidx time, it's Droidx time, BlackBerry Storm sucks BlackBerry Storm sucks. Now I have a SMARTphone, now I have a SMARTphone!!!

Come on Hookbill--look how excited this one is, give him a waiver on that. :D

A strained neck-vein nubbin with some intensity right here. Right on!

Welcome to the community and enjoy your new Dx, ask if you run into any issues and need help!

There are people here so darn smart they make just plain smart people feel retarded. :pint:

Lol. Well said boss!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App