1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newb with some issues

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Stevo223, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Stevo223

Stevo223 New Member

hey I received my droid on Saturday and Ive been playing around with it, its my first smart phone i went from an ENv2 to this.
    a couple things, the phone itself is amazing. but when i started to put apps on it it became even better
    . now i have a small annoying problem,
    when i put an app on the front screen, the one you see on start up, i accidentally put 2 browser icons because i didn't see the first one.

anyone know how to take the extra one off?
  2. Comptrgeek

Comptrgeek New Member

Hold down the icon if want to remove, your app tray will change to a garbage can, simply drag the icon to the garbage can, it will highlight red when over it, release and poof, gone!
  3. Stevo223

Stevo223 New Member

THANK YOU!!!

damn i love this phone :blackdroid:
  4. Comptrgeek

Comptrgeek New Member

not a problem, had my phone for 4 months now and love it more everyday!!
  5. Mr.Droid

Mr.Droid New Member

Digg this im new so yeah. Is there any way to get that badass eye thing for a background? The one from the load up whenever u turn the phone on?
  6. Comptrgeek

Comptrgeek New Member

go to the wallpapers section look in droid section, one might be there you'll like...it's on the left side of the page