Newb with a D2G

gunz.jones

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/106906-attn-devs-porting-your-rom-d2-made-easy.html for froyo based roms from the last ota.

Jboxen has created a similar one for those on gb since the only gb leak was for dx. Separate post from his current rom.

Last comment was more aimed to the op. Bricked a d2 while trying to sbf. Everything went fine and then the last part of flash failed and couldn't ever get sbf to fix it after several attempts. Any flashing on any device is unsafe. Iphone, psp, android phones and tabs....failure rates aren't that high now, but you could always be the anomally.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel

satoru

Reaction score
That must have sucked. I have done an sbf once so far on my d2g.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I have done an sbf once so far on my d2g.

I co-sign on that. I had to sbf for first time couple days ago. Wasn't as easy for me as it is to others. I ran into several issues which had me lost. So I would just want everyone to know that everyones experience varies to some degree. With help from a very helpful friend, and a member of this helpful forums I succeeded. So always learn learn and learn some more :)

Sent from my angellic DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ive sbf'd countless times by now. Its not too bad after the first time or two. I was scared half to death the first time i had to though lol.

satoru

Reaction score
I have done an sbf once so far on my d2g.

I co-sign on that. I had to sbf for first time couple days ago. Wasn't as easy for me as it is to others. I ran into several issues which had me lost. So I would just want everyone to know that everyones experience varies to some degree. With help from a very helpful friend, and a member of this helpful forums I succeeded. So always learn learn and learn some more :)

Sent from my angellic DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

I did it just fine was a little confused about the last part but figured it out. I have only had to sbf once, to do a clean install of fenom.