Newb right off the boat!!

Kabilos

Reaction score
Good Day,

I just recently switched from a BB Curve :blackberry: to so far my new favorite toy the Motorola Droid :motdroidvert:.

Stumbled upon this website while searching for something and it has been book marked as a much more useful forum than some that I have seen.

I look forward to seeing if I cannot contribute somehow to the forums and the general atmosphere around the site! :icon_ banana:

- Kabi

rkcoll1

Reaction score
Welcome. Be prepared to spend every free moment here. It is like an addiction! Very good forum I am sure you will learn a lot here.

M

Matth3w

Yep, I seem to constantly be on here. Always a project for me to do.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good Day,

I just recently switched from a BB Curve :blackberry: to so far my new favorite toy the Motorola Droid :motdroidvert:.

Stumbled upon this website while searching for something and it has been book marked as a much more useful forum than some that I have seen.

I look forward to seeing if I cannot contribute somehow to the forums and the general atmosphere around the site! :icon_ banana:

- Kabi

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you here, I think you'll find it to be a friendly place with a lot of help if you need it. :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! We're glad your boat dropped you off at this pier.

This is a great site to learn and share information on the Droid. The members are very willing to assist with any issue.

Now, I'm underway to a new thread:)

Mike