Newb Needs Help

Cack

Reaction score
I downloaded Home++ and i'm not trying to set up my quick "links" to my friends like i had on my original home set up ... but now i'm getting a message that says "make widget larger to add more tasks" ... i didn't get any of these errors before ... do i need to download something new for this?

also is there a way to have more screens using home++?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not use this particular app so my suggestion may not be applicable. Do a long press, select widgets and look at the widgets for home++. Select a display that is larger than your current selection. Unless your home screen is already full this should allow you to expand and include more "tasks"

Hope this helps.

Mike

OP
C

Cack

Reaction score
what if home++ doesn't show up in my widgets file ...?

OP
C

Cack

Reaction score
i think i figured it out tho ... maybe

OP
C

Cack

Reaction score
scratch that ... have more screens ... still no quick contact ...

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
home++ is a replacement launcher app so it in itself wouldn't be a widget. It sounds like your contacts, or some of them, were available on your desktop before. You should be able to create shortcuts to them, doing the longpress trick, but I don't know if that's how you had it set up before.

OP
C

Cack

Reaction score
i had my shortcuts previously ... but now doing the same thing i did then ... doesn't work

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Still stuck?

What if you go back to the original desktop application, can you create your shortcuts to contacts there?