1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

newb here. please help!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by theexpo, Jan 2, 2011.

1. theexpo

theexpo New Member

I think I may have messed up my HTC incredible. I succesfully rooted it, and changed to cm rom. Then i decided cm rom wasn't for me, so i tried to revert using the recoveryfile i had made previously. when it rebooted the HTC incredible logo pops up for a second then it goes to a balck screen with white bars on the side. i can still access the bootloader thing, but cannot seem to figure it out from there. Is there anything i can do, or do i own a really expensive coaster?

thank you for any help,
    mike
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

3. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Can you get into recovery? Because it sounds like you have the later hardware version and rooted it with the earlier unrevoked app. There's a thing or two you have to do in that case.