Newb HELP!

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Ok no worries. Downloading thru firefox now lets see if it works!

EvilTim

Reaction score
File should be like 101 meg, make sure you rename it update and place it on the sd card in no folder

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
yup will do. And wth! Tim! haha. My contacts didnt back up for some reason?? wtf.

EvilTim

Reaction score
After the factory reset did you reprogram your phone and sync it to your gmail?

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
I thought so. But now the gb update is working after downloaded with firefox, so I dont want to re wipe everything. Another way to sync without wiping again?

EvilTim

Reaction score
I thought so. But now the gb update is working after downloaded with firefox, so I dont want to re wipe everything. Another way to sync without wiping again?

If you haunt done it already, dial *228 and choose option 1, after that go to accounts and set up your backup assistant or your google account whichever you used, if you've done all that then uhhhhhh they are gone forever?

EvilTim

Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt to call *228 and choose option 2 when your done

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
My gmail acct and my backup assistant are on my phone and both are backed...Yet Im not getting my contacts! WTF! LOL, atleast I got the update??

EvilTim

Reaction score
It IS a pretty sweet updte! And the good news is you have an excuse not to call your annoying girlfriend!

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Ok thanks for all the help guys but bak to my first question now. How the eff do I make launcher pro my default launcher/??