apostelos

Reaction score
What is rooted. An what is this quadrant app

Sent from my DROIDX

BalistikBill

Reaction score
What is rooted. An what is this quadrant app

Sent from my DROIDX

When you are rooted you have super user access. Meaning you can change delete system files that you normally wouldn't be able to and a whole lot of other stuff. If you haven't already rooted you better get to it, well worth it. Not sure about the app you speak of sorry.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Make sure u get the latest update from motorola first, it comes with a bunch of speed improvements and bug fixes. Although, if u do that there's no guarantee that you'll be able to root for a few days, in case it messed up current methods of rooting.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quadrant is an application that runs a series of benchmark tests on your device and then gives you a performance rating and shows you the general performance of other Android bases devices

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
A

apostelos

Reaction score
Im gettin there. How do u change the user name on this

Sent from my DROIDX

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im gettin there. How do u change the user name on this

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome:)

Change the user name on what? You talking about the Tapatalk signature when sending a message from it? Or your account name for droid forums?

Cause whatever you set up to make an account on this site is the name that shows. And Tapatalk is under Tapatalk settings/signature.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't - the name you choose is the name you use

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
On droid forms

Sent from my DROIDX

Well the name (junior droid) under your account name (apostelos) will change automatically as you post more.

But the name you used to make your account is the name the forum uses for you.

But go to the top of the screen under the news tab and click user CP. This will take you to avatar options and such.

Good luck:)