1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by garbageman, Oct 22, 2011.

1. garbageman

garbageman New Member

Hey all just got my bionic today and I'm excited. Now anything I should download right away for it, also in looking to root it anyone got suggestions on that?

Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. drunkmonkey79

drunkmonkey79 New Member

I used this tutorial to root my Bionic How to: Root the Motorola DROID Bionic - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog. Works like a charm.

I don't know what your can download, there's so much out there it's really up to you. A good browser is Opera, I think it's better than Dolphin and Firefox blows right now. I don't know what else to recommend. What do you want to do with this bad boy?
  3. harpua

harpua New Member

yo. motorola totally pulled the wool over your eyes. did you see a bionic advertissment or what?

might be a class action lawsuit against them for fraud/false advertising. :icon_eek: :blink:

but really, you'll find all the help and information you'd like to have about the bionic here. great forum, i hope it's a 1/2 decent phone for you.