new

dbocka

Reaction score
hi there.. I am really new at all this.. Just switched from a blackberry to thunderbolt with Verizon.. trying to figure things out here. Cause the phone really came with no info on how to do things, so I googled it. I have a couple of things i am trying tofind out.
!. How do you turn things off.. I know with my blackberry, I had to shut down face book and other apps when done or they would eat my battery. Can't figure out how to do that.
2. I somehow deleted the screan that had my favoriates for phone numbers on it.. and can't figure out how or if I can get it back.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
hi there.. I am really new at all this.. Just switched from a blackberry to thunderbolt with Verizon.. trying to figure things out here. Cause the phone really came with no info on how to do things, so I googled it. I have a couple of things i am trying tofind out.
!. How do you turn things off.. I know with my blackberry, I had to shut down face book and other apps when done or they would eat my battery. Can't figure out how to do that.
2. I somehow deleted the screan that had my favoriates for phone numbers on it.. and can't figure out how or if I can get it back.

Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Android is def different from BB as u can see. Many of us came from BB, its just a little adjustment and some patience to what it can do. I'm sending u a link to hopefully help u out a bit, and we also have a Thunderbolt Forum that is totally dedicated to this device. There's also a FAQ in our subsection under the TB area

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...ps-help-improve-battery-life-thunderbolt.html

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA