1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Years Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by arty2hottie, Jan 2, 2010.

1. arty2hottie

arty2hottie New Member

Anyone have any good or funny New Year's stories to do with their droid? Like giving it too much beer and having it throw up all over an iphone. :icon_ devil:
  2. iiimegamaniii

iiimegamaniii New Member

The only story I have is when I was at a New Year's Eve party and whipped-out my DROID, all of the iDrone folks scattered. I thought it odd the first time it happened and then comical the second & third time. :)

- Mega
  3. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

i got a "wow, that thing is huge" and "i don't want the Droid because it doesn't have BBM" from a Storm I user.

I had a quality 3g connection in a remote part of Upstate NY, when my friend's Iphone barely had Edge, but nobody cared but me :)

overall, was fun, but not much Droiding took place ;)