New xScope in the market

jmark

Reaction score
I'm blown away, its back to being my main browser for sure. Fast as all hell and the new interface is like butta. Make sure to uninstall the old version first, can't just update it. Well done devs!

Froodychick

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but now xScope won't work at all. I've tried to launch xScope 6 about a dozen times, and it won't launch. I'm very frustrated as I've used xScope as my main browser for ages.

Spartan

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but now xScope won't work at all. I've tried to launch xScope 6 about a dozen times, and it won't launch. I'm very frustrated as I've used xScope as my main browser for ages.

I'm having the same problem. Love xScope, installed the new version and now can't open. Force closes every time I try and open.

droidedin

Reaction score
You have to uninstall the old version first.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You know, I am a huge DolphinHD fan myself but this XScope browser does a few things that really pull me in. First, I love the one-finger zoom. It's perfect. Secondly, when you hit the back button it goes to the previous page in a flash with no reloading whereas with DolphinHD it seems to completely reload the previous pages. I am on the fence here... to keep or to refund...

Starsushi

Reaction score
How do you do a proper exit in this new version?

I liked how in the old version when you exited you got the options to clear all cookies, history, etc.

Thanks.

OP
J

jmark

Reaction score

I liked how in the old version when you exited you got the options to clear all cookies, history, etc.

Thanks.

Hit the down arrow button to see the options, its the one that looks like a power button

mjforte

Reaction score

Thanks.

You can also hold the back button and exit that way and it will ask if you want to clear cache, history, cookies/passwords