New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

iHad a G1

Reaction score
I know this is a reply to an OLD reply, but you can only early upgrade to the Droid X if your NE2 is sometime this year. Also, if you purchased an Incredible, Verizon will also allow you to return it and get the X, no matter if you are outside your 30 day window. If anyone was wondering why the phones are going like hotcakes, this is why.

Also, I paid $640 for mine. I just HAD to have it... Still sleeping on the couch :(

Andy819

Reaction score
Just ordered mine at full price...Any idea how long its gonna take to Ship here?

ZackTheChin

Reaction score
I would say, from my experience, that you will get a shipping email in 4-5 days and get it in 5-6 days

Andy819

Reaction score
Well i guess that's better than the 18th..Really excited, but still hoping its worth the $600

jwelch.music

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, just ordered mine last night. The 18th seems ridiculous but from the experience of everyone else here, hopefully it'll ship within the next few days!

drew823

Reaction score
I ordered mine at 5am this morning (my upgrade date wasn't until today)hoping the 18th is far fetched! I didn't see any date on my confirmation for a projection...

tiwags

Reaction score
For what it's worth... my order shipped only a day sooner than the expected date.. I hope I do not have any problems with the phone and have to shipped it back and wait for a replacement... the 18th is crazy..

drew823

Reaction score
i will be fine with the 18th even though i'm anxious to play with it, but my fiance is eager to get my droid 1 which already has froyo and is overclocked to 1.2 Ghz!! She's stuck with the enV touch until i get my phone!! HaHa!!

kstatenupe

Reaction score
My order status just went from available 8/4 to available 8/5.

Originally it was 8/3.

Eventually we will all get our phones and pull the battery tab. Cant wait!!!

peterk814

Reaction score
You should ask if you can order it now. I remember last year when I did the new every two they were able to let me orderit for the 2yearupgrade price and then refunded me the difference (100 dollars) after the new every 2 was available for me a few weeks later.

drew823

Reaction score
Where do you see your projected ship date!? When i look on VZW check status it say will ship when stock becomes available or something like that!

MussMan

Reaction score
Ditto. My order status says:
Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 07/30/2010

Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.
Where are you getting your estimated ship dates?

drew823

Reaction score
Ditto. My order status says:
Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 07/30/2010

Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.
Where are you getting your estimated ship dates?

That is the same message I am getting! Anyone know where to find a date?

kstatenupe

Reaction score
I ordered through LetsTalk.com, so on my order status, it shows the estimated availability date. 8/5 for me. Probably 8/6 when I login tomorrow.