1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New with Droid X

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tbirdtimber, Feb 21, 2011.

1. tbirdtimber

tbirdtimber New Member

I moved over from a Blackberry to the Droid X and really love this device. Since, I am now retired so now have time to learn more about what I can do with this Smart Phone. Looking forward to chatting with Droid users.
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. We also have a subsection that is dedicated to the X that you may find informative. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the X section. Happy reading and again, Welcome to the Forum!!!
  3. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the community great place to learn and since you have some free time you might want to check out rooting that X. As dlw said the X subforum is a good place to go for info but many users are knowledgeable on multiple android devices so there is always some willing to help out. I'm also a former BB user (Storm I) and i wont be looking back. Feel free to ask questions and dive on in and enjoy the stay